Indian mobile payments provider Paytm has partnered with IT services company Wipro for the launch of its payments bank, which is expected in the first quarter of this fiscal year. “Wipro will implement core-banking solutions for Paytm and also the programme to manage the integration of other key systems,” says The Economic Times. The company plans to double its in-store merchant acceptance to four million locations this year.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills