Indian mobile payments provider Paytm has partnered with IT services company Wipro for the launch of its payments bank, which is expected in the first quarter of this fiscal year. “Wipro will implement core-banking solutions for Paytm and also the programme to manage the integration of other key systems,” says The Economic Times. The company plans to double its in-store merchant acceptance to four million locations this year.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service