Samsung Pay has added 39 more banks to its list of supporting financial institutions in the US. “For a few of the bigger names included, there is Chrome Credit Union, Corning Credit Union, Los Angeles Federal, Vantage Credit Union and many more,” Droid Life reports.
- App offers order ahead restaurant service
- Facebook given licence to launch Messenger payments in Europe
- NFC clothing range connects US Ski Team with winter sports fans
- Google’s browser connects with BLE
- Belgian bank joins mobile payment platform