Samsung Pay has added 39 more banks to its list of supporting financial institutions in the US. “For a few of the bigger names included, there is Chrome Credit Union, Corning Credit Union, Los Angeles Federal, Vantage Credit Union and many more,” Droid Life reports.
- Uber to let customers use Venmo to share costs with friends
- Seoul moves forward with plans for its own S-Pay payments system
- NXP supplies contactless and NFC chips for World Cup tickets and match balls
- Grab unveils plan to turn its mobile wallet into a platform
- WeChat Pay ‘will not seek to offer more local payment wallets’