Samsung Pay has added 39 more banks to its list of supporting financial institutions in the US. “For a few of the bigger names included, there is Chrome Credit Union, Corning Credit Union, Los Angeles Federal, Vantage Credit Union and many more,” Droid Life reports.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills