The EMV Migration Forum has released a white paper that explains the requirements for testing and certifying contact and contactless chip-enabled terminals and details the most up-to-date requirements and processes from the global payment networks. The ‘EMV Testing and Certification White Paper: Current Global Payment Network Requirements for the US Acquiring Community’ identifies use cases when testing or retesting is required for EMV chip and contactless terminals, when retesting is recommended as best practice and when only standard internal testing is advised.
- Wearable ‘Teng’ generators harvest energy from body movement to charge mobiles
- Federal Reserve plans to endorse a faster payment system
- Carrier billing for Apple services spreads to Denmark, Hong Kong, Sweden
- TD Canada for iOS now lets you easily add TD cards to Apple Pay
- PayPal to let Citibank and Chase customers pay with loyalty points