Social messaging service WhatsApp may soon enable users to send group invites and join groups via links, NFC and QR codes. “This would make it easier for businesses and communities to get more people inside their group without having to manually invite each and every person through their phone number,” Android Police reports.
- Japanese bank plans new biometrics firm
- Boon launches in France for Apple Pay users
- Mobile marketplace offers African farmers promise of richer, cashless harvest
- US bank backs top five mobile payment services
- Mobile payments market worth $3,338bn by 2022