Social messaging service WhatsApp may soon enable users to send group invites and join groups via links, NFC and QR codes. “This would make it easier for businesses and communities to get more people inside their group without having to manually invite each and every person through their phone number,” Android Police reports.
- Mastercard to make Apple Card technology available to other issuers
- Facebook to roll out GlobalCoin digital currency in ‘a dozen countries’ next year
- iPhone NFC ticketing goes live at Brisbane’s Suncorp Stadium
- India sets out plans for a cash-lite society
- Monese teases Apple Pay launches in 13 European countries