Motorola‘s forthcoming budget phone — the new Moto G — is to come in two variants and will include NFC, a components chart published on Twitter has revealed, making it the first Moto G to feature the technology. “The new phone is also expected to have a fingerprint scanner, since a Lenovo executive said earlier this year that all Motorola-branded phones would have fingerprint scanners in 2016,” The Verge reports. The new Moto G is expected to be unveiled on May 17.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes