Motorola‘s forthcoming budget phone — the new Moto G — is to come in two variants and will include NFC, a components chart published on Twitter has revealed, making it the first Moto G to feature the technology. “The new phone is also expected to have a fingerprint scanner, since a Lenovo executive said earlier this year that all Motorola-branded phones would have fingerprint scanners in 2016,” The Verge reports. The new Moto G is expected to be unveiled on May 17.
- ECB survey finds cash still dominates payments in the euro zone
- Bangkok street food vendors switch to mobile payments
- Starling Bank integrates third party rewards into open banking platform
- Sberbank to build ID platform that supports face, voice and retina biometrics
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users