Motorola‘s forthcoming budget phone — the new Moto G — is to come in two variants and will include NFC, a components chart published on Twitter has revealed, making it the first Moto G to feature the technology. “The new phone is also expected to have a fingerprint scanner, since a Lenovo executive said earlier this year that all Motorola-branded phones would have fingerprint scanners in 2016,” The Verge reports. The new Moto G is expected to be unveiled on May 17.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain