Motorola‘s forthcoming budget phone — the new Moto G — is to come in two variants and will include NFC, a components chart published on Twitter has revealed, making it the first Moto G to feature the technology. “The new phone is also expected to have a fingerprint scanner, since a Lenovo executive said earlier this year that all Motorola-branded phones would have fingerprint scanners in 2016,” The Verge reports. The new Moto G is expected to be unveiled on May 17.
- KBC to pilot multiple wearable payments options
- Deutsche Bank unveils loyalty-first mobile wallet venture
- Chase to issue contactless cards to “millions” of US credit and debit cardholders
- Network West Midlands integrates its transit card with Google Pay
- Android patches add NFC support for Google’s Titan security keys