PARTNER NEWS: Canadian national debit network Interac is using its Interac Token Service Provider (TSP) platform to support Apple Pay transactions made using its debit cards in Canada. The TSP solution was developed in partnership with tokenization and mobile payment specialist Bell ID in February 2016 and “[allows] Interac to support Apple Pay integration with secure tokenisation services,” Bell ID says. Support for Interac debit cards through Apple Pay went live on May 10.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain