PARTNER NEWS: Canadian national debit network Interac is using its Interac Token Service Provider (TSP) platform to support Apple Pay transactions made using its debit cards in Canada. The TSP solution was developed in partnership with tokenization and mobile payment specialist Bell ID in February 2016 and “[allows] Interac to support Apple Pay integration with secure tokenisation services,” Bell ID says. Support for Interac debit cards through Apple Pay went live on May 10.
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent