PARTNER NEWS: Canadian national debit network Interac is using its Interac Token Service Provider (TSP) platform to support Apple Pay transactions made using its debit cards in Canada. The TSP solution was developed in partnership with tokenization and mobile payment specialist Bell ID in February 2016 and “[allows] Interac to support Apple Pay integration with secure tokenisation services,” Bell ID says. Support for Interac debit cards through Apple Pay went live on May 10.
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India