TD Bank and Scotiabank will soon support Apple Pay in Canada, following the announcement that MasterCard, Visa, Interac and five other banks have also added their support to the mobile payment service. Apple Pay launched in Canada with the support of American Express alone in November 2015.
- Shoppers prefer Apple Pay over Walmart Pay
- Manhattan skyscraper secures fire safety system with tamper-evident NFC tags
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups