TD Bank and Scotiabank will soon support Apple Pay in Canada, following the announcement that MasterCard, Visa, Interac and five other banks have also added their support to the mobile payment service. Apple Pay launched in Canada with the support of American Express alone in November 2015.
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent