PARTNER NEWS: Hong Kong ATM network Jetco has selected Gemalto’s Ezio Mobile Suite for the launch of its Jetco Pay P2P payment service in conjunction with 12 Hong Kong banks. The service, which will be made available from the Jetco mobile app, will allow users to send and receive funds using mobile phone numbers. Jetco announced its plans to launch the P2P service in January 2016.
- Wells Fargo adds support for Fitbit Pay
- Apple details Apple Pay Cash in updated iOS Security guide
- India to add face recognition to Aadhaar biometric ID system
- Bank of America reports 84% rise in P2P payment transactions
- One in five Brits to make mobile payments in stores this year