PARTNER NEWS: Hong Kong ATM network Jetco has selected Gemalto’s Ezio Mobile Suite for the launch of its Jetco Pay P2P payment service in conjunction with 12 Hong Kong banks. The service, which will be made available from the Jetco mobile app, will allow users to send and receive funds using mobile phone numbers. Jetco announced its plans to launch the P2P service in January 2016.
- Apple Pay launches in Norway
- Beijing metro looks to biometrics to speed up payments at turnstiles
- Bankwest wins new customers with NFC payments ring
- Paytm integrates games, TV, sports and news into its mobile wallet app
- Spanish banks to build blockchain customer identity verification platform