PARTNER NEWS: Hong Kong ATM network Jetco has selected Gemalto’s Ezio Mobile Suite for the launch of its Jetco Pay P2P payment service in conjunction with 12 Hong Kong banks. The service, which will be made available from the Jetco mobile app, will allow users to send and receive funds using mobile phone numbers. Jetco announced its plans to launch the P2P service in January 2016.
- NFC Forum launches tag certification program
- Students test finger vein payments at UK supermarket
- Hilton lets customers pay with points for Amazon purchases
- Apple releases iOS 11 with support for NFC tag reading
- Bank of England examines the technical requirements of central bank-issued digital currencies