Disney has discontinued production of Disney Infinity, the NFC figurine based multi-platform video game that began shipping in August 2013. “We have made the difficult decision to discontinue production of Disney Infinity,” the company confirms in a blogpost. “We have two final retail releases coming, including three new characters from Alice Through the Looking Glass later this month and the Finding Dory Play Set launching in June.”
- Rail passengers pilot Bluetooth and geolocation service for ticket-free travel
- Chinese to get cash using face recognition ATMs
- Consumers to personalise makeup and perfume with electronic ink and NFC packaging
- Next iPhone to include facial or gesture recognition?
- Test for European Central Bank mobile P2P platform