Disney has discontinued production of Disney Infinity, the NFC figurine based multi-platform video game that began shipping in August 2013. “We have made the difficult decision to discontinue production of Disney Infinity,” the company confirms in a blogpost. “We have two final retail releases coming, including three new characters from Alice Through the Looking Glass later this month and the Finding Dory Play Set launching in June.”
- WhatsApp Payments to launch in UK, Mexico and Brazil?
- German consumers warm to contactless payments
- Carrefour tests biometric payments at point of sale
- Facebook to offer WhatsApp payments in Africa?
- Shenzhen Metro tests face recognition payments