Disney has discontinued production of Disney Infinity, the NFC figurine based multi-platform video game that began shipping in August 2013. “We have made the difficult decision to discontinue production of Disney Infinity,” the company confirms in a blogpost. “We have two final retail releases coming, including three new characters from Alice Through the Looking Glass later this month and the Finding Dory Play Set launching in June.”
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?
- 768m Chinese used WeChat to send a red packet money gift this New Year
- One in four Europeans ready to make payments with a wearable device
- IoTize picks ST NFC chip for plug’n’play IoT connectivity
- Dubai drivers use NFC phones to top up parking purses on contactless transit cards