Cornèr Bank has signed an agreement with Swiss luxury watchmaker Swatch to make its Cornèrcard available for payments on the Swatch Bellamy NFC watch from mid-June. “Clients can sign up with the bank, pre-load the watch with funds and start shopping in Switzerland and around the world wherever Visa contactless is accepted,” Swatch says. Swatch confirmed its agreement with Visa and Visa Europe to roll out the NFC payments watch in the US, Switzerland and Brazil in November 2015.
- Bank of America and PayPal partner to enable in-store payments and account linking
- TransferWise links with Apple Pay globally
- Report: Samsung Pay coming to third-party flagships in 2018
- China’s Baidu enters strategic partnership with Paypal to tap Chinese tourists
- Wirecard explains how the IoT and AI will transform the future of payments