NFC World’s educational webinar on the benefits of adopting an in-house approach to tokenization and how Danish payments services provider Nets went about doing so will be held today at 15:00 BST. ‘Case study — Lessons learned from selecting and implementing a tokenization solution able to serve 200 banks’ will be presented by Nets’ Hans Henrik Hoffmeyer with a short introduction and roundup from Carta Worldwide and ample opportunity for audience questions afterwards. Sign up to join the webinar here.
- Apple extends GymKit NFC functionality to additional gym equipment market leaders
- NFC testing disruptor Cilab joins the NFC World Partner Program
- Japanese government to adopt iPhone NFC chip reading for citizen ID
- Imperial College develops NFC tag-based freshness detection system to reduce food waste
- European mobile wallets adopt Alipay QR code format to boost payment interoperability