NFC World’s educational webinar on the benefits of adopting an in-house approach to tokenization and how Danish payments services provider Nets went about doing so will be held today at 15:00 BST. ‘Case study — Lessons learned from selecting and implementing a tokenization solution able to serve 200 banks’ will be presented by Nets’ Hans Henrik Hoffmeyer with a short introduction and roundup from Carta Worldwide and ample opportunity for audience questions afterwards. Sign up to join the webinar here.
- Brunei’s largest bank to use Rambus’ Token Service Provider platform to secure mobile payment transactions
- HID Global enables workers to log in with NFC mobile phones
- Costa lets customers make payments with their coffee cups
- Vancouver commuters ‘queue down the block’ for TransLink transit ticketing wristbands
- European Central Bank switches on low cost instant payments system