NFC World’s educational webinar on the benefits of adopting an in-house approach to tokenization and how Danish payments services provider Nets went about doing so will be held today at 15:00 BST. ‘Case study — Lessons learned from selecting and implementing a tokenization solution able to serve 200 banks’ will be presented by Nets’ Hans Henrik Hoffmeyer with a short introduction and roundup from Carta Worldwide and ample opportunity for audience questions afterwards. Sign up to join the webinar here.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones