NFC World’s educational webinar on the benefits of adopting an in-house approach to tokenization and how Danish payments services provider Nets went about doing so will be held today at 15:00 BST. ‘Case study — Lessons learned from selecting and implementing a tokenization solution able to serve 200 banks’ will be presented by Nets’ Hans Henrik Hoffmeyer with a short introduction and roundup from Carta Worldwide and ample opportunity for audience questions afterwards. Sign up to join the webinar here.
- Xiaomi unveils low cost fitness tracker that supports NFC and QR payments
- Airlines commit to RFID baggage tags and single biometric ID for travellers
- UK government begins testing iPhone NFC passport reading
- Crédit Agricole pilots biometric bank cards
- Mattel adds NFC to Hot Wheels racing cars