A white paper that sets out the advantages of bringing outsourced or delegated EMV card processing back in-house and explains how taking an integrated approach to physical and digital card issuing and processing will deliver cost savings is now available to download from the NFC World+ Knowledge Centre. ‘The Case for In-Sourcing EMV’ has been produced by Proxama and aims to help clarify the benefits of in-house processing to card issuers.
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations
- WeChat Pay and offline mobile payments see “incredibly high” uptake in China
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps