A white paper that sets out the advantages of bringing outsourced or delegated EMV card processing back in-house and explains how taking an integrated approach to physical and digital card issuing and processing will deliver cost savings is now available to download from the NFC World+ Knowledge Centre. ‘The Case for In-Sourcing EMV’ has been produced by Proxama and aims to help clarify the benefits of in-house processing to card issuers.
- UK government begins testing iPhone NFC passport reading
- Crédit Agricole pilots biometric bank cards
- Mattel adds NFC to Hot Wheels racing cars
- Android Q to let users log into Wi-Fi networks via NFC, QR or Bluetooth LE
- Chinese retailers shutter unmanned stores as ‘novelty wears off’