A white paper that sets out the advantages of bringing outsourced or delegated EMV card processing back in-house and explains how taking an integrated approach to physical and digital card issuing and processing will deliver cost savings is now available to download from the NFC World+ Knowledge Centre. ‘The Case for In-Sourcing EMV’ has been produced by Proxama and aims to help clarify the benefits of in-house processing to card issuers.
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents
- Card networks to co-develop single buy button for online transactions
- PayPal can now be used to make Samsung Pay mobile payments in US stores