A white paper that sets out the advantages of bringing outsourced or delegated EMV card processing back in-house and explains how taking an integrated approach to physical and digital card issuing and processing will deliver cost savings is now available to download from the NFC World+ Knowledge Centre. ‘The Case for In-Sourcing EMV’ has been produced by Proxama and aims to help clarify the benefits of in-house processing to card issuers.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones