A white paper that sets out the advantages of bringing outsourced or delegated EMV card processing back in-house and explains how taking an integrated approach to physical and digital card issuing and processing will deliver cost savings is now available to download from the NFC World+ Knowledge Centre. ‘The Case for In-Sourcing EMV’ has been produced by Proxama and aims to help clarify the benefits of in-house processing to card issuers.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service