German payments technology provider Wirecard is supporting the launch of Curve, a physical payment card that will let consumers store an unlimited number of bank cards and make contactless payments at POS terminals where MasterCard is accepted. “The card and smartphone app solution is supported by Wirecard’s technology, ensuring global usage of the Curve card,” Wirecard says. “Curve is initially providing the card to small business users.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works