German payments technology provider Wirecard is supporting the launch of Curve, a physical payment card that will let consumers store an unlimited number of bank cards and make contactless payments at POS terminals where MasterCard is accepted. “The card and smartphone app solution is supported by Wirecard’s technology, ensuring global usage of the Curve card,” Wirecard says. “Curve is initially providing the card to small business users.”
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?