UK commuters travelling on MBNA Thames Clippers River Bus services can now pay using contactless cards following an expansion of Transport for London’s (TfL) services. “The payment method can now be used on all MBNA Thames Clippers River Bus routes, which cover around 28 kilometers of the Thames between Putney and Woolwich Arsenal,” TfL says. The transport organisation recorded more than 100m contactless journeys across London between September 2014 and June last year.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works