Customers of Chili’s Grill & Bar across the US will soon be able to pay for orders through Android Pay by tapping their phone against a pay-at-the-table tablet from Ziosk. The new functionality, which was unveiled at Google I/O, will be available in all of the chain’s restaurants from the third quarter of 2016. “Additionally, Chili’s guests can effortlessly enroll, login and access My Chili’s Rewards via Android wallet to leverage loyalty points and mobile payment for future restaurant visits,” Ziosk says.
- Shoppers prefer Apple Pay over Walmart Pay
- Manhattan skyscraper secures fire safety system with tamper-evident NFC tags
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups