Customers of Chili’s Grill & Bar across the US will soon be able to pay for orders through Android Pay by tapping their phone against a pay-at-the-table tablet from Ziosk. The new functionality, which was unveiled at Google I/O, will be available in all of the chain’s restaurants from the third quarter of 2016. “Additionally, Chili’s guests can effortlessly enroll, login and access My Chili’s Rewards via Android wallet to leverage loyalty points and mobile payment for future restaurant visits,” Ziosk says.
- NFC included in Nintendo Switch controller
- US bank to upgrade all ATMs for mobile withdrawals
- Australian bank offers instant digital card replacement
- Mastercard sizes up data sharing
- US consumers to use loyalty points as currency for in-store payments