Customers of Chili’s Grill & Bar across the US will soon be able to pay for orders through Android Pay by tapping their phone against a pay-at-the-table tablet from Ziosk. The new functionality, which was unveiled at Google I/O, will be available in all of the chain’s restaurants from the third quarter of 2016. “Additionally, Chili’s guests can effortlessly enroll, login and access My Chili’s Rewards via Android wallet to leverage loyalty points and mobile payment for future restaurant visits,” Ziosk says.
- Tesco lets shoppers self-checkout with their mobile phone at new Jack’s discount chain
- Brunei’s largest bank to use Rambus’ Token Service Provider platform to secure mobile payment transactions
- HID Global enables workers to log in with NFC mobile phones
- Costa lets customers make payments with their coffee cups
- Vancouver commuters ‘queue down the block’ for TransLink transit ticketing wristbands