Half of US adults now use mobile banking, with the number of users increasing by 29m since last year, research released by Javelin reveals. “This dramatic shift in consumers’ channel preferences puts pressure on financial institutions to innovate in the space to meet increased demand for mobile functionality,” the firm says.
- NFC included in Nintendo Switch controller
- US bank to upgrade all ATMs for mobile withdrawals
- Australian bank offers instant digital card replacement
- Mastercard sizes up data sharing
- US consumers to use loyalty points as currency for in-store payments