LG is expected to launch its LG Pay mobile payment service in September, according to ETNews. “LG Pay is going to be released in September as a form of ‘all-in-one card’ that will become the world’s first mobile payment with IC (integrated circuit) chip,” the publication reports. The company announced it had developed an electronic LG Pay White Card that will let users register multiple credit cards for in-store payments and ATM withdrawals in January 2016 and confirmed its plans to launch the service in November 2015.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works