LG is expected to launch its LG Pay mobile payment service in September, according to ETNews. “LG Pay is going to be released in September as a form of ‘all-in-one card’ that will become the world’s first mobile payment with IC (integrated circuit) chip,” the publication reports. The company announced it had developed an electronic LG Pay White Card that will let users register multiple credit cards for in-store payments and ATM withdrawals in January 2016 and confirmed its plans to launch the service in November 2015.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service