Google has added a further 47 banks and credit unions to its list of Android Pay supporting financial institutions. Capital One was originally amongst the banks added to the updated list, according to Android Police, but was later removed.
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India
- Decathlon adds RFID tags to make in-store self-checkout easier for customers