Google has added a further 47 banks and credit unions to its list of Android Pay supporting financial institutions. Capital One was originally amongst the banks added to the updated list, according to Android Police, but was later removed.
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users
- Hong Kong transit operator to test WeChat Pay and Alipay
- UK government expands open banking project to credit cards, e-wallets and prepaid cards
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID