Google has added a further 47 banks and credit unions to its list of Android Pay supporting financial institutions. Capital One was originally amongst the banks added to the updated list, according to Android Police, but was later removed.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain