Google has added a further 47 banks and credit unions to its list of Android Pay supporting financial institutions. Capital One was originally amongst the banks added to the updated list, according to Android Police, but was later removed.
- Garmin Pay expands to three new smartwatches
- Barclays files blockchain funds transfer and KYC patents
- More than half a billion Chinese consumers now use mobile payments
- Mastercard patent proposes combining blockchain with existing payments systems
- Shoppers prefer Apple Pay over Walmart Pay