Samsung Pay will launch in Spain next week, marking the mobile payment service’s first expansion into Europe, City A.M. reports. Samsung is also “working on features beyond tap and pay to set it apart when it launches later this year in the UK,” the publication says. Samsung Pay announced its global expansion plans during a keynote at Mobile World Congress in February 2016.
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India