Apple is “working rapidly” to expand Apple Pay across more countries in Asia and Europe, Jennifer Bailey, VP of the mobile payment service, has told TechCrunch. “Our goal is to have Apple Pay in every significant market Apple is in,” Bailey said. “We have announced Hong Kong, [and] across the [Asia Pacific] region, we’re talking to many partners and banks and evaluating how quickly we can bring Apple Pay to new markets.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works