Apple is “working rapidly” to expand Apple Pay across more countries in Asia and Europe, Jennifer Bailey, VP of the mobile payment service, has told TechCrunch. “Our goal is to have Apple Pay in every significant market Apple is in,” Bailey said. “We have announced Hong Kong, [and] across the [Asia Pacific] region, we’re talking to many partners and banks and evaluating how quickly we can bring Apple Pay to new markets.”
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?