Samsung is to launch a smartphone app in South Korea that will make it easier for consumers to make online payments using Samsung Pay, ETNews reports. “Samsung is commercialising a separate application called Samsung Pay Mini in June to strengthen online payments,” the publication says. “Samsung has designed it so that cards can be registered in it and be used for online shopping malls or online stores. Samsung Card, Lotte Card and Hana Card already decided to participate.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works