The global mobile biometrics market will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of more than 103% between 2016 and 2020, research from Technavio predicts. “The increase in the adoption of mobile devices for financial transactions is the primary driver for the market,” the firm says.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain