Samsung Pay has invited a “select group of consumers” in Singapore to begin beta testing the mobile payment service ahead of an anticipated launch in Q2 2016. “Response from consumers is encouraging, with thousands who have signed up,” Samsung says. “Registration has now closed and eligible consumers will be notified progressively ahead of the Samsung Pay Beta Test Program.” Citibank Singapore has also announced that it will support Samsung Pay when it launches in the country.
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India
- Decathlon adds RFID tags to make in-store self-checkout easier for customers