Samsung Pay has invited a “select group of consumers” in Singapore to begin beta testing the mobile payment service ahead of an anticipated launch in Q2 2016. “Response from consumers is encouraging, with thousands who have signed up,” Samsung says. “Registration has now closed and eligible consumers will be notified progressively ahead of the Samsung Pay Beta Test Program.” Citibank Singapore has also announced that it will support Samsung Pay when it launches in the country.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info