Customers of Gulf Bank Kuwait can now log in to their mobile banking app by scanning their face or fingerprint through mobile biometric technology provider Daon’s IdentityX platform. “Daon’s IdentityX platform provides fingerprint, face and voice recognition, along with other authentication factors which will provide convenient, fast, secure authentication for Gulf Bank Kuwait’s customers,” Daon says.
- Six in ten Chinese consumers have experienced a mobile payments security threat
- Japanese NFC pioneer NTT Docomo to introduce QR code payments
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa