Raiffeisen Bank has signed an agreement with Swedish mobile payment specialist Seamless to enable its customers in Romania to make payments using the Seqr mobile payments platform. “The agreement marks an initial step by the bank in offering its customers in Romania the possibility of connecting the Seqr Seamless mobile payment solution to their bank accounts,” Seamless says.
- Google Pay rolls out Gmail integration that lets users automatically import tickets, coupons and loyalty cards from email
- McDonald’s integrates Alipay mobile payments and rewards into Hong Kong app
- ST webinar explores the potential of Type 5 NFC tags — watch it now
- Queensland rolls out contactless driving licences
- Vietnam tops global growth for mobile payments