Raiffeisen Bank has signed an agreement with Swedish mobile payment specialist Seamless to enable its customers in Romania to make payments using the Seqr mobile payments platform. “The agreement marks an initial step by the bank in offering its customers in Romania the possibility of connecting the Seqr Seamless mobile payment solution to their bank accounts,” Seamless says.
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations
- WeChat Pay and offline mobile payments see “incredibly high” uptake in China
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments