Raiffeisen Bank has signed an agreement with Swedish mobile payment specialist Seamless to enable its customers in Romania to make payments using the Seqr mobile payments platform. “The agreement marks an initial step by the bank in offering its customers in Romania the possibility of connecting the Seqr Seamless mobile payment solution to their bank accounts,” Seamless says.
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India
- Walmart equips garden centre staff with mobile checkout devices
- Chevrolet and Shell let drivers pay for fuel and access offers from their vehicles
- US supermarket chain Meijer to launch mobile self-checkout service