The global mobile ticketing market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of around 16% between 2016 and 2020, according to Technavio. “In 2015, EMEA dominated the global mobile ticketing market by accounting for around 42% of the overall market share,” the firm says. “The QR and barcodes segment accounted for around 50% of the market in 2015 to become the dominant shareholder.”
- Apple Pay set to go live in Czech Republic and Slovakia?
- ABN Amro rolls out wearable payments on rings, watches and bracelets
- Airlines leverage PSD2 to cut transaction fees
- California to ban paper receipts?
- NXP showcases the future of retail at CES 2019