Customers of VTB Bank in Georgia can now add their MasterCard debit and credit cards to its VTB Mobile Pay host card emulation (HCE) based mobile payment service following its launch with Visa and technology provider PriNum in October 2015. “The reception of Mobile Pay since its launch has been positive and the service has already seen success in terms of availability and adoption by consumers,” says PriNum CEO Andriy Galyapa.
- Antelop to add Visa token support to white label NFC mobile wallet platform
- Japanese banks get go ahead for digital currency launch
- UK supermarket pilots self-checkout service that lets shoppers scan and pay by smartphone
- Contactless ‘beer wall’ lets students serve and pay for their own drinks
- UK consumers warm to face verification at the point of sale