Samsung Pay is expected to launch in Australia next week, an invitation to a press conference scheduled for June 15 reveals. “A hands-on demonstration at the event means that local infrastructure is almost certainly in place so a widespread customer launch is likely to be imminent or immediate,” Gizmodo Australia reports. American Express revealed it was gearing up to support Samsung Pay in Australia in April 2016.
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India