PARTNER NEWS: Mobile financial solutions firm Mahindra Comviva and mobile network operator Airtel Tanzania have jointly won the Global Telecom Business (GTB) Innovation Award for Airtel Money Tap Tap NFC Payments in the customer service category. “Airtel Money Tap Tap NFC Payments is the first-of-its-kind closed-loop NFC payments service that brings a paradigm shift in mobile money-based merchant payments, which so far were only performed using USSD and SMS,” Mahindra Comviva says. The service is powered by the company’s Mobiquity Money platform.
- Bank of America and PayPal partner to enable in-store payments and account linking
- TransferWise links with Apple Pay globally
- Report: Samsung Pay coming to third-party flagships in 2018
- China’s Baidu enters strategic partnership with Paypal to tap Chinese tourists
- Wirecard explains how the IoT and AI will transform the future of payments