Istituto Centrale delle Banche Popolari Italiane (ICBPI) is to establish an instant payments solution in the first quarter of 2017 in partnership with Danish payment services provider Nets. “Based on the very successful implementation of Nets RealTime24/7 solution in Denmark, the ICBPI’s instant payment platform will serve the Italian Payment Service Providers (PSPs),” Nets says. “There will be no limit to the use cases but the focus will be on mobile payments, initially targeting P2P payments.”
- Rail passengers pilot Bluetooth and geolocation service for ticket-free travel
- Chinese to get cash using face recognition ATMs
- Consumers to personalise makeup and perfume with electronic ink and NFC packaging
- Next iPhone to include facial or gesture recognition?
- Test for European Central Bank mobile P2P platform