Istituto Centrale delle Banche Popolari Italiane (ICBPI) is to establish an instant payments solution in the first quarter of 2017 in partnership with Danish payment services provider Nets. “Based on the very successful implementation of Nets RealTime24/7 solution in Denmark, the ICBPI’s instant payment platform will serve the Italian Payment Service Providers (PSPs),” Nets says. “There will be no limit to the use cases but the focus will be on mobile payments, initially targeting P2P payments.”
- Dublin churches pilot contactless collections
- Hong Kong rolls out tap-to-collect travel rebate system
- Apple Pay to go live in Saudi Arabia this week?
- Visa reports 80% drop in card-present fraud at US chip-enabled merchants
- Barclays to let UK merchants accept payments direct from customers’ bank accounts