Istituto Centrale delle Banche Popolari Italiane (ICBPI) is to establish an instant payments solution in the first quarter of 2017 in partnership with Danish payment services provider Nets. “Based on the very successful implementation of Nets RealTime24/7 solution in Denmark, the ICBPI’s instant payment platform will serve the Italian Payment Service Providers (PSPs),” Nets says. “There will be no limit to the use cases but the focus will be on mobile payments, initially targeting P2P payments.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works