Payment processor Stripe is offering free processing for Android Pay payments in the US and across the UK for a limited time. “Just complete your integration by mid-July and we’ll waive all Stripe fees for payments made with Android Pay for the rest of the year,” the company says.
- UK government expands open banking project to credit cards, e-wallets and prepaid cards
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID
- Boston to introduce NFC and contactless transit ticketing
- UK challenger bank Monzo lets account holders save funds in flexible pots