Payment processor Stripe is offering free processing for Android Pay payments in the US and across the UK for a limited time. “Just complete your integration by mid-July and we’ll waive all Stripe fees for payments made with Android Pay for the rest of the year,” the company says.
- India to move to contactless driving licences that traffic officers can read with NFC devices
- French bank pilots fingerprint card that removes the contactless transaction limit
- Google includes custom security chip in Pixel 3 smartphones
- ST unveils turnkey payment solution for smartwatches and wearables
- Mastercard to phase out signature panels on bank cards