Payment processor Stripe is offering free processing for Android Pay payments in the US and across the UK for a limited time. “Just complete your integration by mid-July and we’ll waive all Stripe fees for payments made with Android Pay for the rest of the year,” the company says.
- Apple releases iOS 11 with support for NFC tag reading
- Bank of England examines the technical requirements of central bank-issued digital currencies
- Premier Food Service adds rewards to contactless vending machines
- UK’s Payment Systems Regulator outlines PSD2 enforcement process
- Financial Conduct Authority sets out PSD2 requirements for UK payment service providers