Payment processor Stripe is offering free processing for Android Pay payments in the US and across the UK for a limited time. “Just complete your integration by mid-July and we’ll waive all Stripe fees for payments made with Android Pay for the rest of the year,” the company says.
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?
- 768m Chinese used WeChat to send a red packet money gift this New Year