Payment processor Stripe is offering free processing for Android Pay payments in the US and across the UK for a limited time. “Just complete your integration by mid-July and we’ll waive all Stripe fees for payments made with Android Pay for the rest of the year,” the company says.
- Free Galaxy S7 offer for Samsung Pay’s UAE launch
- Chinese third-party payment providers face client cash regulation
- Tesco rolls out mobile payments service across UK
- Rail passengers pilot Bluetooth and geolocation service for ticket-free travel
- Chinese to get cash using face recognition ATMs