More than 40 US financial institutions have begun implementing the Visa Digital Commerce App, an issuer-branded mobile app that enables card management services such as account balance information, card controls and alerts. The platform also includes token services for NFC mobile payments. “The Visa Digital Commerce App brings together a comprehensive set of services to empower financial institution clients of all sizes to quickly offer their own digital payment experience to cardholders,” says Visa’s Oliver Jenkyn.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info