Canadian debit network Interac has partnered with Norwegian domestic debit network BankAxept to help accelerate the rollout of NFC mobile debit solutions in Norway. “The licensing agreements will help enable BankAxept to deliver a secure and cost-effective contactless POS solution in Norway as well as provide documentation and software that will position BankAxept to offer a broad range of mobile payment solutions,” Interac says. “BankAxept is the first client to license Interac payment solutions internationally.”
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams
- Singapore banks begin rollout of NetsPay NFC and QR mobile wallet
- Apple Pay set to launch in Poland and the Netherlands?
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year