MasterCard will support the launch of Apple Pay in Switzerland, following the announcement that the mobile payment service is set for expansion across Switzerland, France and Hong Kong at Apple’s WWDC event this week. “We are involved wherever it launches,” the payment network confirmed to NFC World.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills