MasterCard will support the launch of Apple Pay in Switzerland, following the announcement that the mobile payment service is set for expansion across Switzerland, France and Hong Kong at Apple’s WWDC event this week. “We are involved wherever it launches,” the payment network confirmed to NFC World.
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations
- WeChat Pay and offline mobile payments see “incredibly high” uptake in China
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments