MasterCard will support the launch of Apple Pay in Switzerland, following the announcement that the mobile payment service is set for expansion across Switzerland, France and Hong Kong at Apple’s WWDC event this week. “We are involved wherever it launches,” the payment network confirmed to NFC World.
- Six in ten Chinese consumers have experienced a mobile payments security threat
- Japanese NFC pioneer NTT Docomo to introduce QR code payments
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa