DBS Hong Kong will bring its customers Apple Pay when it launches in the territory this summer. “We are excited to be one of the first in Hong Kong to support Apple Pay for a best-in-class mobile payment experience for our customers,” says the bank’s Ken Chew. Apple announced it will be launching the mobile payment service in Switzerland, France and Hong Kong at the company’s WWDC event earlier this week.
- Rail passengers pilot Bluetooth and geolocation service for ticket-free travel
- Chinese to get cash using face recognition ATMs
- Consumers to personalise makeup and perfume with electronic ink and NFC packaging
- Next iPhone to include facial or gesture recognition?
- Test for European Central Bank mobile P2P platform