DBS Hong Kong will bring its customers Apple Pay when it launches in the territory this summer. “We are excited to be one of the first in Hong Kong to support Apple Pay for a best-in-class mobile payment experience for our customers,” says the bank’s Ken Chew. Apple announced it will be launching the mobile payment service in Switzerland, France and Hong Kong at the company’s WWDC event earlier this week.
- ECB survey finds cash still dominates payments in the euro zone
- Bangkok street food vendors switch to mobile payments
- Starling Bank integrates third party rewards into open banking platform
- Sberbank to build ID platform that supports face, voice and retina biometrics
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users