DBS Hong Kong will bring its customers Apple Pay when it launches in the territory this summer. “We are excited to be one of the first in Hong Kong to support Apple Pay for a best-in-class mobile payment experience for our customers,” says the bank’s Ken Chew. Apple announced it will be launching the mobile payment service in Switzerland, France and Hong Kong at the company’s WWDC event earlier this week.
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India
- Walmart equips garden centre staff with mobile checkout devices
- Chevrolet and Shell let drivers pay for fuel and access offers from their vehicles
- US supermarket chain Meijer to launch mobile self-checkout service