DBS Hong Kong will bring its customers Apple Pay when it launches in the territory this summer. “We are excited to be one of the first in Hong Kong to support Apple Pay for a best-in-class mobile payment experience for our customers,” says the bank’s Ken Chew. Apple announced it will be launching the mobile payment service in Switzerland, France and Hong Kong at the company’s WWDC event earlier this week.
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
- Mastercard tests biometric payments card in South Africa