DBS Hong Kong will bring its customers Apple Pay when it launches in the territory this summer. “We are excited to be one of the first in Hong Kong to support Apple Pay for a best-in-class mobile payment experience for our customers,” says the bank’s Ken Chew. Apple announced it will be launching the mobile payment service in Switzerland, France and Hong Kong at the company’s WWDC event earlier this week.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?