Tesco Bank and MasterCard are working together to “enhance mobile and digital payments” at the supermarket giant to make it easier for Tesco customers to pay. “The partnership will identify and deliver new safe and secure digital payments solutions for customers when shopping in-store, online and on mobile devices,” MasterCard says.
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent
- Walmart tests smart lock delivery service
- Chinese consumers ready to go out without cash