Tesco Bank and MasterCard are working together to “enhance mobile and digital payments” at the supermarket giant to make it easier for Tesco customers to pay. “The partnership will identify and deliver new safe and secure digital payments solutions for customers when shopping in-store, online and on mobile devices,” MasterCard says.
- Rail passengers pilot Bluetooth and geolocation service for ticket-free travel
- Chinese to get cash using face recognition ATMs
- Consumers to personalise makeup and perfume with electronic ink and NFC packaging
- Next iPhone to include facial or gesture recognition?
- Test for European Central Bank mobile P2P platform