Tesco Bank and MasterCard are working together to “enhance mobile and digital payments” at the supermarket giant to make it easier for Tesco customers to pay. “The partnership will identify and deliver new safe and secure digital payments solutions for customers when shopping in-store, online and on mobile devices,” MasterCard says.
- Garmin Pay expands to three new smartwatches
- Barclays files blockchain funds transfer and KYC patents
- More than half a billion Chinese consumers now use mobile payments
- Mastercard patent proposes combining blockchain with existing payments systems
- Shoppers prefer Apple Pay over Walmart Pay