Merchants with online stores powered by ecommerce platform Shopify will be able to accept Apple Pay for online payments in every country at no extra cost. “You can enable Apple Pay if you’re using Shopify Payments or these other payment gateways — Stripe, Braintree, FirstData, Payeezy, Authorize.Net or CyberSource,” Shopify says. “To activate, simply go to your payment settings in Shopify and click Activate under the Apple Pay section.” Apple announced its plans to take Apple Pay to the web at WWDC earlier this week.
- Wells Fargo adds support for Fitbit Pay
- Apple details Apple Pay Cash in updated iOS Security guide
- India to add face recognition to Aadhaar biometric ID system
- Bank of America reports 84% rise in P2P payment transactions
- One in five Brits to make mobile payments in stores this year