Merchants with online stores powered by ecommerce platform Shopify will be able to accept Apple Pay for online payments in every country at no extra cost. “You can enable Apple Pay if you’re using Shopify Payments or these other payment gateways — Stripe, Braintree, FirstData, Payeezy, Authorize.Net or CyberSource,” Shopify says. “To activate, simply go to your payment settings in Shopify and click Activate under the Apple Pay section.” Apple announced its plans to take Apple Pay to the web at WWDC earlier this week.
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments
- Mahindra Comviva explores the evolution of digital payments in India
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India