Apple Pay will be offered to Orange Cash customers in France when the mobile payment service launches in the country in the coming months. “More than 200,000 Orange customers have already used Orange Cash,” Orange says. “Enabling Apple Pay will allow Orange to offer this service to many new customers and provide an innovative and secure solution.” Orange Cash was unveiled by Orange and Visa in November 2013 and went live in February 2014.
- Bank of America and PayPal partner to enable in-store payments and account linking
- TransferWise links with Apple Pay globally
- Report: Samsung Pay coming to third-party flagships in 2018
- China’s Baidu enters strategic partnership with Paypal to tap Chinese tourists
- Wirecard explains how the IoT and AI will transform the future of payments