Apple Pay will be offered to Orange Cash customers in France when the mobile payment service launches in the country in the coming months. “More than 200,000 Orange customers have already used Orange Cash,” Orange says. “Enabling Apple Pay will allow Orange to offer this service to many new customers and provide an innovative and secure solution.” Orange Cash was unveiled by Orange and Visa in November 2013 and went live in February 2014.
- Premier Food Service adds rewards to contactless vending machines
- UK’s Payment Systems Regulator outlines PSD2 enforcement process
- Financial Conduct Authority sets out PSD2 requirements for UK payment service providers
- BIS reports on the potential of central bank-issued cryptocurrencies
- Huawei Pay to launch in the US?