Apple Pay will be offered to Orange Cash customers in France when the mobile payment service launches in the country in the coming months. “More than 200,000 Orange customers have already used Orange Cash,” Orange says. “Enabling Apple Pay will allow Orange to offer this service to many new customers and provide an innovative and secure solution.” Orange Cash was unveiled by Orange and Visa in November 2013 and went live in February 2014.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain