Apple Pay will be offered to Orange Cash customers in France when the mobile payment service launches in the country in the coming months. “More than 200,000 Orange customers have already used Orange Cash,” Orange says. “Enabling Apple Pay will allow Orange to offer this service to many new customers and provide an innovative and secure solution.” Orange Cash was unveiled by Orange and Visa in November 2013 and went live in February 2014.
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups
- Malibu adds NFC tags to 300,000 bottles for ‘Because Summer’ campaign
- Mastercard and Worldpay to let merchants accept payments direct from customers’ bank accounts