PARTNER NEWS: A new blog post from digital security giant Gemalto explores the role of NFC-enabled wearables at sporting events and their potential to banish so-called “paper ticket syndrome”. The company is supplying its Celego contactless wristbands for travel and payments across the French city of Lille during Euro 2016 as well as helping Visa in supplying NFC payment rings for Olympians at the Rio 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games. Case studies about other Gemalto deployments can be found here.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works