Samsung is extending its global collaboration with Citi to deliver Samsung Pay within the Asia Pacific region, specifically in Singapore and Australia. “The partnership marks a new addition to Samsung Pay’s extensive portfolio of major payment networks and banks,” Samsung says. “Further additional markets will be added to the network in the coming months.” Samsung Pay launched in Australia earlier this week and began rolling out across Singapore this month.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service