Samsung is extending its global collaboration with Citi to deliver Samsung Pay within the Asia Pacific region, specifically in Singapore and Australia. “The partnership marks a new addition to Samsung Pay’s extensive portfolio of major payment networks and banks,” Samsung says. “Further additional markets will be added to the network in the coming months.” Samsung Pay launched in Australia earlier this week and began rolling out across Singapore this month.
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments
- Mahindra Comviva explores the evolution of digital payments in India
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India