The UK startup behind the Kerv NFC payments ring has teamed up with payment solutions provider PSI-Pay to enable a greater range of payment options on the device. “The partnership utilises PSI-Pay’s MasterCard licence which will enable users of the Kerv contactless payment ring to pay in 38m locations worldwide,” Kerv says. “Users will be able to fund their account via debit or credit card, bank transfer or PayPal.” Kerv launched a fundraising campaign on Kickstarter in October 2015.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info