The UK startup behind the Kerv NFC payments ring has teamed up with payment solutions provider PSI-Pay to enable a greater range of payment options on the device. “The partnership utilises PSI-Pay’s MasterCard licence which will enable users of the Kerv contactless payment ring to pay in 38m locations worldwide,” Kerv says. “Users will be able to fund their account via debit or credit card, bank transfer or PayPal.” Kerv launched a fundraising campaign on Kickstarter in October 2015.
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent