The UK startup behind the Kerv NFC payments ring has teamed up with payment solutions provider PSI-Pay to enable a greater range of payment options on the device. “The partnership utilises PSI-Pay’s MasterCard licence which will enable users of the Kerv contactless payment ring to pay in 38m locations worldwide,” Kerv says. “Users will be able to fund their account via debit or credit card, bank transfer or PayPal.” Kerv launched a fundraising campaign on Kickstarter in October 2015.
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India