JPMorgan Chase has joined its US rivals in letting its customers transfer money in real time between financial institutions signed up to bank-led digital payments network ClearXChange. “JPMorgan, whose Chase QuickPay product handled US$20bn in P2P transfers last year, began offering the service Sunday after customers requested it,” Bloomberg reports. ClearXChange was made available to all member financial institutions in June 2015.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills