JPMorgan Chase has joined its US rivals in letting its customers transfer money in real time between financial institutions signed up to bank-led digital payments network ClearXChange. “JPMorgan, whose Chase QuickPay product handled US$20bn in P2P transfers last year, began offering the service Sunday after customers requested it,” Bloomberg reports. ClearXChange was made available to all member financial institutions in June 2015.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain