JPMorgan Chase has joined its US rivals in letting its customers transfer money in real time between financial institutions signed up to bank-led digital payments network ClearXChange. “JPMorgan, whose Chase QuickPay product handled US$20bn in P2P transfers last year, began offering the service Sunday after customers requested it,” Bloomberg reports. ClearXChange was made available to all member financial institutions in June 2015.
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole