JPMorgan Chase has joined its US rivals in letting its customers transfer money in real time between financial institutions signed up to bank-led digital payments network ClearXChange. “JPMorgan, whose Chase QuickPay product handled US$20bn in P2P transfers last year, began offering the service Sunday after customers requested it,” Bloomberg reports. ClearXChange was made available to all member financial institutions in June 2015.
- Dublin churches pilot contactless collections
- Hong Kong rolls out tap-to-collect travel rebate system
- Apple Pay to go live in Saudi Arabia this week?
- Visa reports 80% drop in card-present fraud at US chip-enabled merchants
- Barclays to let UK merchants accept payments direct from customers’ bank accounts