Samsung Pay has gone live in Singapore, enabling customers of Citibank Singapore, DBS Bank Singapore, POSB Bank Singapore, OCBC Bank and Standard Chartered to make mobile payments with their compatible smartphone wherever MasterCard or Visa is accepted. The mobile payments service launched in Australia on June 15 and plans to roll out Samsung Pay in Singapore on June 16 were revealed last week.
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent