Samsung Pay has gone live in Singapore, enabling customers of Citibank Singapore, DBS Bank Singapore, POSB Bank Singapore, OCBC Bank and Standard Chartered to make mobile payments with their compatible smartphone wherever MasterCard or Visa is accepted. The mobile payments service launched in Australia on June 15 and plans to roll out Samsung Pay in Singapore on June 16 were revealed last week.
- Giant Eagle trials scan-free self-checkout in US supermarket
- Amorim adds NFC to cork bottle stoppers
- LG Pay goes live in the US with NFC and mag stripe mobile payments
- East reports on Apple Pay fraud in Europe
- IMF reports on the impact of digital money on banking business models