Samsung Pay has gone live in Singapore, enabling customers of Citibank Singapore, DBS Bank Singapore, POSB Bank Singapore, OCBC Bank and Standard Chartered to make mobile payments with their compatible smartphone wherever MasterCard or Visa is accepted. The mobile payments service launched in Australia on June 15 and plans to roll out Samsung Pay in Singapore on June 16 were revealed last week.
- Apple Pay set to go live in Czech Republic and Slovakia?
- ABN Amro rolls out wearable payments on rings, watches and bracelets
- Airlines leverage PSD2 to cut transaction fees
- California to ban paper receipts?
- NXP showcases the future of retail at CES 2019