Samsung Pay is now supported by 300 major and regional banks and credit unions, Samsung has announced. “Value-added services such as gift cards and membership and loyalty features have been added as well with more than 110 merchants joining Samsung Pay’s gift card program and more than 140 retailers participating in its membership and loyalty cards program,” the company says.
- Google Pay replaces Android Pay app starting today
- NXP to host NFC for consumables and accessories webinar on 22 February
- eMarketer: Mobile payments adoption held back by ‘strong contactless card usage’ in Europe
- Korean card companies to launch joint NFC payments service in bid to combat Chinese QR threat
- Wells Fargo puts AI into mobile app to help customers manage their money