Samsung Pay is now supported by 300 major and regional banks and credit unions, Samsung has announced. “Value-added services such as gift cards and membership and loyalty features have been added as well with more than 110 merchants joining Samsung Pay’s gift card program and more than 140 retailers participating in its membership and loyalty cards program,” the company says.
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments
- Mahindra Comviva explores the evolution of digital payments in India
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India