Samsung Pay is now supported by 300 major and regional banks and credit unions, Samsung has announced. “Value-added services such as gift cards and membership and loyalty features have been added as well with more than 110 merchants joining Samsung Pay’s gift card program and more than 140 retailers participating in its membership and loyalty cards program,” the company says.
- Apple Pay set to go live in Czech Republic and Slovakia?
- ABN Amro rolls out wearable payments on rings, watches and bracelets
- Airlines leverage PSD2 to cut transaction fees
- California to ban paper receipts?
- NXP showcases the future of retail at CES 2019