Apple has added a further 44 banks and credit unions to the list of US financial institutions that support Apple Pay. “Today’s buildout includes a number of medium size financial institutions, many of which are regional credit unions and small banks,” AppleInsider reports.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service