Apple has added a further 44 banks and credit unions to the list of US financial institutions that support Apple Pay. “Today’s buildout includes a number of medium size financial institutions, many of which are regional credit unions and small banks,” AppleInsider reports.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?