Apple has added a further 44 banks and credit unions to the list of US financial institutions that support Apple Pay. “Today’s buildout includes a number of medium size financial institutions, many of which are regional credit unions and small banks,” AppleInsider reports.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain