More than two thirds of Indian millennials (67%) have purchased goods online and in-store using their mobile phone, research from ACI Worldwide reveals. “For those who shop using their mobile device, they do so more frequently — and with lower transaction values — than non-millennials,” the research firm says. “More than a third of respondents prefer alternative payments (e.g. PayPal, Alipay) for mobile-initiated purchases.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works