Customers of Wells Fargo in the US will soon be able to make real-time P2P transactions through Early Warning’s bank-led digital payments network ClearXChange. “Beginning August 1, Wells Fargo’s service will allow its customers to send funds in real-time at no cost to any customer of a bank that participates in the real-time service,” the bank says. ClearXChange was made available to all member financial institutions in June 2015. JPMorgan Chase also signed up to the service earlier this month.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones