Customers of Wells Fargo in the US will soon be able to make real-time P2P transactions through Early Warning’s bank-led digital payments network ClearXChange. “Beginning August 1, Wells Fargo’s service will allow its customers to send funds in real-time at no cost to any customer of a bank that participates in the real-time service,” the bank says. ClearXChange was made available to all member financial institutions in June 2015. JPMorgan Chase also signed up to the service earlier this month.
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent