Customers of US drugstore giant Walgreens can now redeem paperless coupons for online and in-store purchases and “clip” offers on product pages and in search results through the Walgreens mobile app. “Clipped offers are automatically saved to a customer’s Balance Rewards card and can be seamlessly applied in-store at checkout when a customer uses their Balance Rewards card,” Walgreens says. The retailer has also integrated its loyalty program with Apple Pay and Android Pay.
- Garmin Pay expands to three new smartwatches
- Barclays files blockchain funds transfer and KYC patents
- More than half a billion Chinese consumers now use mobile payments
- Mastercard patent proposes combining blockchain with existing payments systems
- Shoppers prefer Apple Pay over Walmart Pay