US supermarket chain Walmart has rolled out its Walmart Pay mobile payment service to stores in another 14 US states, including California, New York, Pennsylvania, Idaho and New Mexico as well as states across New England and the Pacific North West. The QR code-based service launched in Arkansas and Texas last month and went live in a further 20 states last week.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?