US supermarket chain Walmart has rolled out its Walmart Pay mobile payment service to stores in another 14 US states, including California, New York, Pennsylvania, Idaho and New Mexico as well as states across New England and the Pacific North West. The QR code-based service launched in Arkansas and Texas last month and went live in a further 20 states last week.
- Report: Samsung Pay coming to third-party flagships in 2018
- China’s Baidu enters strategic partnership with Paypal to tap Chinese tourists
- Wirecard explains how the IoT and AI will transform the future of payments
- Facial recognition technology to replace passports at Australian airports
- BBVA brings Android Pay to Spain