The number of contactless transactions made by Dutch consumers grew by 25% each month throughout 2015, the Dutch Payments Association has revealed. The Dutch payment method iDeal also recorded a 25% growth last year. The service lets consumers make payments by scanning QR codes.
- Apple reports growth in US Apple Pay acceptance
- US credit unions report increase in mobile payment transaction volumes
- Church of England doubles donations with contactless collection plates
- Alipay gets second European e-money license
- Swatch brings its contactless payments service to Europe