The number of contactless transactions made by Dutch consumers grew by 25% each month throughout 2015, the Dutch Payments Association has revealed. The Dutch payment method iDeal also recorded a 25% growth last year. The service lets consumers make payments by scanning QR codes.
- Japanese bank plans new biometrics firm
- Boon launches in France for Apple Pay users
- Mobile marketplace offers African farmers promise of richer, cashless harvest
- US bank backs top five mobile payment services
- Mobile payments market worth $3,338bn by 2022