The number of contactless transactions made by Dutch consumers grew by 25% each month throughout 2015, the Dutch Payments Association has revealed. The Dutch payment method iDeal also recorded a 25% growth last year. The service lets consumers make payments by scanning QR codes.
- BBVA brings Android Pay to Spain
- Moneris study reveals 36% contactless payment increase in Canada
- JCPenney adds credit cards and loyalty rewards to Apple Pay
- Tech company workers agree to have microchips implanted in their hands
- Tap-and-go kills the cash cow